Thursday, February 8, 2007

Have you ever noticed ???

Well my first week was off to a flying start. After not knowing what to do with myself initially, I spent quite some time assisting the two Legal Studies teachers, met with all the Principals or Assistant Prins from the five schools in my cluster, produced a newsletter on ICT and began settling into my new office.

When I taught Legal it always amazed me that whatever topic I was teaching that week seemed to be in the news. It was great for the kids as it made the topic interesting and relevant. Well the same thing has happened with "blogging". There was a blog competition in our Local newspaper, an article in the Sunday Herald Sun Magazine about Baby Blogs and DEE&T (Department of Education, Employment and Training) have established a web site for teachers to publish work called e.potential. You can log on to to view an excellent Powerpoint on Blogging.

No comments: